Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast Comes To MGS
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast from Aspyr Media is now available for download and purchase from the Macgamestore.com. The game puts players in the role of rebel agent Kyle Katarn who must once again take up the mantle of Jedi to defend the galaxy from a menacing new threat.
In the tradition of the highly acclaimed Star Wars: Jedi Knight series, Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2, Jedi Outcast features rebel agent Kyle Katarn in exhilarating first-person action. Several years have passed since Kyle avenged his father's death and saved the Valley of the Jedi from Jerec and his band of Dark Jedi. Allowing his Force powers to languish for fear of falling to the dark side, Kyle entrusted his lightsaber to Luke Skywalker, vowing never to use it again. But when a new and menacing threat to the galaxy emerges, Kyle knows he must reclaim his past in order to save his future.Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast is available now for $19.95 (USD).
Explore breathtaking Star Wars locales such as Cloud City, the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4, Nar Shaddaa, and the smugglers' moon. Multiplayer options include deathmatch, saber-only deathmatch, and team capture the flag.
- Expanded and enhanced use of the lightsaber features a slew of attack and defense moves
- Tap into the powers of the Force including Jump, Push, Jedi Mind Tricks and more
- Employ combat or stealth, depending on the situation. When a fight is necessary, be at the ready with an arsenal of weapons: stun baton, Bryar blast pistol and blaster rifle to name but a few
- Two multiplayer modes: Jedi training and team-based play
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Processor: Intel chipset
- CPU Speed: 1.8 GHz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB or higher
- Hard Disk Space: 665 MB free disk space
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon X1600 | Video Card (NVidia): GeForce 7300
- Video Memory (VRam): 128 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard.
- Multiplayer Requirements: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported. Internet play requires broadband connection.
- Supported Video cards: NVIDIA GeForceŽ 7300, 7600, 7800, 8600, 8800, 9400, 9600, GT 120, Quadro FX 4500, ATI Radeon X1600, X1900, HD 2400, HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850
NOTICE: Intel integrated video chipsets are not supported.
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
NOTICE: Apple Intel Chipsets only. Power PC Processors (G4 and G5) are not supported
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Buy Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Monday, July 18, 2011
Friday, July 15, 2011
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.