Combat Mission: Battle For Normandy Now At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Macgamestore.com has announced the addition of Battlefront.com's Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy to its webstore. Now fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 and higher the World War II game drops players into the midst of tactical land warfare in western France during World War II.
Battle for Normandy faithfully recreates the experience of tactical land warfare in Western France during World War Two. Using the unique Turn-Based (WeGo)/Real-Time hybrid game system of our proprietary CMx2 battle engine, the first installment in this new series covers the three months after the Allied D-Day landings in Normandy in June 1944, from Operation Overlord in June through the Cobra Breakout in August.Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy is available for $49.95 (USD).
At the player's fingertips are a large array of carefully researched US and German Army formations, equipment, and vehicles (click here for a preliminary Table of Organization & Equipment) in what is probably the most versatile, genuine and powerful battlefield simulation to date.
- Both RealTime (pausable) or WeGo (turn based, simultaneous turn execution) game modes
- 2-player Game Modes with Realtime over TCP/IP (LAN, Internet), WeGo with PBEM (Play by Email) or Hotseat
- Story driven semi-dynamic campaigns, stand alone (non-campaign) battles, QuickBattle generator, and full featured Editor guarantee endless replayability
- Allied vs. Axis, Allied vs. Allied and Axis vs. Axis play options
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Processor: Intel Core Due (2.2 MHz)
- Video Card: 256 MB RAM
- System Memory 2 GB RAM
- Hard Drive Space: 3.5 GB
Combat Mission: Battle For Normandy
Buy Combat Mission: Battle For Normandy
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Monday, July 11, 2011
Friday, July 8, 2011
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.