Vendetta Online Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Guild Software has released game and status updates for its massively-multiplayer online space strategy game, Vendetta Online. Version 1.8.181 includes a variety of updates and changes including a new mission.
What's new in 1.8.181:
- Ship damage percentage should now display properly on player-owned Trident Type M capital ships.
- Trident Type M turbo drain reduced to 45.
- New mission: "Intermediate Combat Practice" from Phaserlight!
- Mission "High Risk Courier Needed" now records failures and will become unavailable if too many take place (along with some other changes).
- Some weapons (Rails, Posis, etc) now reach much higher trade value peaks (up to 12k for Advanced Rails), with smaller drop per unit sold, but are profitable to sell only at demand-driven stations.
- Users piloting the Trident Type M can now participate in Ship Chat.
- Selecting a small ship (Behemoth, etc) that has attached turrets will now target only the ship and not the turrets.
Learn more about the game at the page below.
Vendetta Online Status Update
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, July 1, 2011
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.