Puzzle Agent 2 Now Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 3 comments
Telltale Games' Puzzle Agent 2 is now available for purchase. The game once again puts players in the role of Agent Nelson Tethers who must return to the rural town of Scoggins, Minnesota to solve the mystery of "the Hidden People" once and for all.
Agent Nelson Tethers just solved the biggest case of his career. So why isn't he satisfied? There's still the case of a missing eraser factory foreman, a whispering madness is still creeping from mind to mind, and a troubling recurrence of creatures is lurking into the town.Puzzle Agent 2 is now available for $9.95 (USD).
The FBI's Depart of Puzzle Research has marked the case solved -- are they sweeping it under the rug? Or worse, do they not even care? Worried that the case will languish forever unsolved, Tethers must go rogue and venture back to the eerie town of Scoggins, Minnesota to solve the mystery of "the Hidden People" once and for all.
- Expanded range of tactile puzzles
- Delightfully eerie, creepy and full of dark humor
- Story inspired by Indie-comic Graham Annable, creator of Crickle cartoons.
- Puzzle Agent 2 can be pre-ordered now for $9.95 (USD).
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6.3 or later
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card
- Hard Drive: 500 MB Space Free
- Not recommended for MAC Minis or early-generation MacBooks
Puzzle Agent 2
Buy Puzzle Agent 2
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.