Dragon Age 2 Arrives At Macgamestore.com
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Macgamestore.com has added Bioware's Dragon Age 2 to its list of digital download game offerings. Brought to Macs by TransGaming using the company's Cider Portability Engine, the game puts player in the role of Hawke and allows them to craft the story of the legend's rise to power.
Experience the epic sequel to the 2009 Game of the Year from the critically acclaimed makers of Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2. You are one of the few who escaped the destruction of your home. Now, forced to fight for survival in an ever-changing world, you must gather the deadliest of allies, amass fame and fortune, and seal your place in history. This is the story of how the world changed forever. The legend of your Rise to Power begins now.Dragon Age 2 costs $59.95 (USD). Learn more at the links below.
- Embark upon an all-new adventure that takes place across an entire decade and shapes itself around every decision you make.
- Determine your rise to power from a destitute refugee to the revered champion of the land.
- Think like a general and fight like a Spartan with dynamic new combat mechanics that put you right in the heart of battle whether you are a mage, rogue, or warrior.
- Go deeper into the world of Dragon Age with an entirely new cinematic experience that grabs hold of you from the beginning and never lets go.
- Discover a whole realm rendered in stunning detail with updated graphics and a new visual style.
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 Snow Leopard or greater
- 1.86 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- 2 GB or greater
- 9 GB of hard drive space required
- ATI HD2600, NVIDIA 9400, or better graphics card with at least 256 MB of dedicated VRAM
- Keyboard and mouse
Video cards not supported: Intel GMA series, Nvidia 7x00 series, AMD 1x00 series, AMD 2400
Dragon Age 2
Buy Dragon Age 2
|Other Mac Games News for Monday, June 20, 2011|
| Cities In Motion: Tokyo Now Available||6:00 AM|
| Dragon Age 2 Arrives At Macgamestore.com||6:00 AM|
|View all of the Mac games news for Monday, June 20, 2011 on one page|
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Monday, June 13, 2011
Friday, June 10, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.