Lux Delux Goes Full Screen
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Sillysoft has announced the release of a new version of Lux Delux, their Risk inspired strategy game. The latest version brings the game to version 6.2 which features the introduction of a fullscreen mode, a remastered classic widescreen world map, new music, updated audio, and updated visuals.
Changes in 6.2:
Lux Delux 6.2 (May 30th, 2011)Follow the links below for more information.
- Fullscreen mode added.
- In-game Menu added.
- Music added.
- Added an option to put a limit on the maximum game length.
- Added an option to not give out continent bonuses on the first turn.
- You can specify a port in the private game address field, eg: 10.0.0.1:6620
- Updated sound effects.
- Raised the max memory limit.
- Resizing the window will resize the map.
- Updated tutorial.
- UI tweaks.
- Tooltips on the player-strength-bars.
- Fix a rare bug downloading plugins.
- Added a /setshuffle chat command for the host to change the shuffle-mode.
- Added a /setlimit chat command for the host to change the game-limit.
- Added a /fullscreen chat command to toggle fullscreen mode.
- /c command gives the amount of time the game has been going for.
Buy Lux Delux
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Monday, May 30, 2011
Friday, May 27, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.