Are you brave enough to play No Gravity? Youíll need steady nerves and a strong heart to fly around dangerous obstacles, face hostile environments and use deadly weapons to accomplish your missions and protect your people. Hurry, download this HD version of the PSP favorite, before itís too late.No Gravity is available now for $6.99 (USD).
In a distant future, spread across thousands of colonies, the empire is under attack from a mysterious, unknown sickness that is affecting peopleís minds. So far, youíve been able to remain healthy but you donít know for how much longer.
As one of the few survivors of this bewildering plague, itís up to you to seek out and destroy the enemy that unleashed this madness. If you donít, there remains no hope for your planet or your people. Are you prepared to tackle 31 missions and destroy the heinous foe?
This is not a job for wimps. No Gravity is fast-paced and full of action. Youíll need to draw on your deepest level of calm bravado to succeed in these dangerous missions.
When youíre ready, choose your character and one of six customizable ships. Each one is equipped with an impressive array of weapons, so youíll have plenty of tools at hand for the job. Whether you need lasers or ion blasters, everything is there to help you win the war against your hostile enemy.
Once in your ship, youíll fly through space, skimming over six different worlds, moving along underground craters and through massive asteroids fields. You need to keep your wits about you or itís game over before youíve accomplished your mission.
Youíre not alone out there, though. Allied ships will accompany you through the hostile space stations, help you destroy enemy bases and clear mine fields. As the mysteries of the surrounding space unfold, be prepared to unleash your firepower on anything that gets in your way. You must be unstoppable in order to save your people.
Itís not all hard work. Along the way, youíll have plenty of entertainment. There are massive explosions, an assortment of ships and weapons, 2 difficulty modes and you can even take on your missions in the first or third person views.
Did you do well on your mission? Great, now you can reap the rewards of success. Go ahead and unlock your Achievements section to grab your bonus new ship paint, artwork or something else that strikes your fancy.
- Incredible, fast-paced, non-stop action
- This is the HD version of the PSP for Playstation favourite
- Full frame rate
- Massive explosions and damages
- Play in first or third person view
- Select from 5 characters and 5 space ships
- Each ship available in 4 different colours
- Choose from 6 different, awesome weapons
- 31 mission levels to play
- 2 difficulty modes to test your skills
- Reward system with achievements to unlock
- High definition, 3D engine optimized for the Mac ncluding Ambient Occlusion, HDR Bloom and more.
- HID device support for keyboards, multiple buttons mice, joysticks, etc.
- Immersive audio with OpenAL multichannel and ASA Extension support
- MacOS 10.6 or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- Radeon X1600 or better
- Compatible with Intel GPU (9xx and 3000 HD)