The Sims 3: Generations Scheduled For Release Today
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
TransGaming 's The Sims 3: Generations, the latest expansion pack for the popular Sims series, is scheduled for release today on the GameTree store. The expansion will allow players to "take the reins and act out life’s most humorous and memorable moments from childhood to teenage years to adulthood."
Enjoy a whole spectrum of rich life experiences with your Sims!More information about The Sims 3: Generations can be found at the links below.
Start off in the imagination-fuelled world of childhood and embrace the drama of the teen years. Experience the complicated realities of adult life, then reap the benefits of growing up in each life stage. A wealth of new options and activities makes your Sims' lives more meaningful than ever before, whatever their ages. With new celebrations, dramatic life events, and all-new ways for your Sims to express their creativity, The Sims 3 Generations lets your Sims live life to the fullest!
All of the new activities, celebrations, and drama are easier than ever to remember and reminisce about with a new Memories system that keeps track of major life moments and also lets you share them on Facebook or your Sims My Page!
- Sims of every age can enjoy new activities! Kids can hang out with friends in tree houses. Teens can pull hilarious pranks. Adults can suffer midlife crises. And so much more!
- Whether it's a raging all-teen party while the parents are out, a high school graduation or an official wedding ceremony, new celebrations make every age more fun!
- From bachelor party hi-jinks to getting in trouble for bad grades to hearing rumors around town about Sims who cheat on their spouses, hilarity ensues when new drama unfolds!
- Sims will enjoy all-new ways to be creative including tinkering with chemistry sets, making their own home movies that they can watch on their own TVs, playing make believe as an astronaut, dinosaur, princess, and more!
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard or higher
- Intel Core Duo Processor (This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems)
- 2GB RAM
- At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
- ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100. (This game will not run on the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards)
The Sims 3: Generations
Buy The Sims 3: Generations
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, May 27, 2011
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Monday, May 23, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.