Two Worlds II: Castle Defense Now Available From MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Macgamestore.com has announced that ZUXXEZ Entertainment's Two Worlds II: Castle Defense is now available for download and purchase. The strategy game is set in the fantasy universe of Antaloor and challenges players to defeat waves of enemy Orcs in classic tower defense fashion. Castle Defense does not require prior experience with the Two Worlds setting, but does provide backstory for those who have played the RPG version of the game.
While the bloody battle between Gandoharís troops and the armies of the Orcs is raging in front of the gates of Oswaroth, the emperor waits in the depths of his palace on the outcome of the struggle for power. However, he does not know that an elite troop of Orcs, led by Rogdor, is making its way through secret paths into the fortress and is now close to the portals of the throne room. Two Worlds II: Castle Defense is available for $11.95 (USD) from the link below.
Two Worlds II: Castle Defense
Use the one-time opportunity to slip into the role of the Emperor Gandohar and his henchman Sordahon! These villains from the "Two Worlds" universe are now playable for the first time ever in this strategy game, thus opening an entirely new perspective into the fantastic world of Antaloor. Using foresight and skill, you must defend abandoned ruins, dark forests and winding catacombs against the onrushing Orcs. Ward off each attack with clever tactics and weaponry, defending Gandohar's throne in the Oswaroth fortress! Are you ready to break the high score, meeting the ultimate Castle Defense challenge against online opponents from around the world?
- Comprehensive campaign mode provides long lasting game motivation
- Short-term fun in the Arena mode including five different adventures
- Content based on both "Two Worlds" role-playing games
- Different regions, such as ruins, forests or catacombs
- Two playable characters with special attacks such as Fire Damage or Ice Bomb
- Six different, upgradeable combat units such as Magicians or Rangers
- Dozens of different types of enemies in over 20 independent classes
- Advanced unit management with a variety of powers
- Huge game world with up to 50 units on the screen simultaneously
- Individual graphics and sound settings for PC and Mac possible
- Atmospherically dense soundtrack varies with each individual level
- Thrilling online high-score hunting in Campaign and Arena modes
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Intel Processor (2,0 GHz)
- 1 GB RAM
- Radeon HD, Geforce 8800GT (Shader 2.0 and 256 MB RAM)
- Mouse, Keyboard
- Internet connection for On-line leaderboards
Buy Two Worlds II: Castle Defense
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, May 20, 2011
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Monday, May 16, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.