Civilization V Conquest Competition Underway
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Aspyr's GameAgent Blog has announced a new game competition featuring its game of the month: Civilization V. Participants will attempt to win a game by conquest in as few turns as possible. The winner will receive a GameAgent Store coupon good for 50% off any product, a Civ Anonymyous t-shirt, and a mystery prize.
Learn more about the contest at the link below.
GameAgent Blog: Civ V Competition Begins
The goal of the competition is to beat the game by conquest in as few turns as possible. In the event of a tie, final scores will be used as a tie-breaker. Obviously, some points of the competition (particularly whether or not you use multiple saves and reloads) cannot be monitored, so we ask all contestants to be on their best behavior and act like benevolent rulers to maintain the integrity of the competition.
- The competition starts today and runs through Monday, May 30.
- All contestants must play on the Mac version and use the provided save game file as their starting point.
- Here are the parameters of the game:
- Leader/Civilization: America
- Map: Earth
- Map size: Small
- Difficulty: Emperor
- Game pace: Standard
- Victory Conditions: Conquest only
- Barbarians enabled
- Saving and reloading mid-game in order to try for a better outcome from a certain action is highly discouraged and not allowed.
Buy Civilization V
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, May 13, 2011
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Monday, May 9, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.