Prime World Coming To Macs
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 2 comments
Nival has announced it is bringing Prime World to North America and Europe. Prime World combines elements of social and strategy games, challenging players to engage in both competitive PvP battles and collaborative castle-building sessions. The game is cross-platform, with features available on Facebook, Mac, and Windows PC as well as iOS and Android-enabled platforms.
"Prime World lets gamers kick their friend's ass while getting their girlfriend something pretty for her castle," said Nival founder and president Sergey Orlovskiy. "Prime World combines two parts together - competitive PvP battle sessions with a collaborative castle-building game - to make a truly innovative game."Learn more about Prime World at the links below.
Prime World is a full-scale downloadable game with a meaningful cross-platform, social experience. Players will face off in intense, player-versus-player fighting and will also build their castles and enjoy social gaming features through a web browser and mobile devices, enabled with Android or iOS as the castle-building gameplay is developed on the Unity 3D engine.
Key features in Prime World include:
Nival will unveil Prime World for the first time in North America at the the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011, June 7-9 at booth No. 4022 in the West Hall. Game stations will offer attendees a chance to play the game, meet Nival developers and obtain exciting Prime World-themed items
- PvP Action - Knock out the opposition in different session-based battles, including a mode inspired by popular DotA mechanics
- Heroes Management - Customize individual hero's talents to build a unique army to take into battle and trade valuable talents with other players
- Terraforming - Gain advantages in the PvP battles with terraforming, an impressive visual effect that occurs when one team plants its flag to capture various control points located throughout the map
- Mini Game - Conquer a fast-paced, action-puzzle game to provide valuable support to fellow warriors
- Extraordinary Style and Setting - Enjoy the vibrant art style of Prime World, which is set in a new, creative universe
- "Prime World binds Nival's love of strategy games with real social dynamics," said David D Christensen, general manager for Nival's North American operations. "We look forward to showcasing its groundbreaking features at E3 to highlight the game's varied features and challenging strategic gameplay experience."
Prime World has been in development for three years with more than 100 employees working on the title. Gamers will be able to download and play Prime World for free and can choose to purchase in-game items. Nival plans to run a public beta test later this year.
Pre-Order Prime World
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Monday, May 9, 2011
Friday, May 6, 2011
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.