Din's Curse Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment has released version 1.024 of its action RPG, Din's Curse. The new version includes a variety of bug fixes and performance improvements.
In Din's Curse players take the role of an adventurer cursed to walk the lands in a quest for redemption. The game features 141 possible class combinations, an infinite number of dynamically generated towns, and a game world directly impacted by player choices.
Changes in version 1.024:
• improved ground textures in Menace MausoleumHead over to the links below for a full list of changes and download links.
Din's Curse Change List
• added Demon War credits (DemonWar)
• higher level monsters no longer get higher chances of critical hits
• fixed smite duration (Bluddy)
• changed max stack on fires to 1 so they are a bit more consistent in damage
• changed clothes on mage characters on new character screen to look higher level like other characters (Chumpy)
• fixed a block incorrectly marked as a special room in Frantic Pit (Evander)
Din's Curse Patches
Buy Din's Curse
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Monday, May 2, 2011
Friday, April 29, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.