First Runespell: Overture Screenshots Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Mystic Box has announced the release of the first in-game screenshots for Runespell: Overture. the upcoming role-playing game which combines elements of Poker/Yahtzee games with Power-Ups and Collectable cards. The new screenshots give a view of the Battlescreen, the collectable Power Cards and its effects, as well as some of the player allies and opponents in the game.
Check out the new trailer and learn about the game at the links below.
Play the Changeling, the son of a monster god:
Enlist a medieval freedom fighter, a legendary king and a mythical monster into one great team:
- Use Poker/Yahtzee mechanics to battle your opponents
- Unlock Power ups and special attacks available as collectable cards in the game
- Combine your skills in short bursts of active play or long sessions of questing and battles
- Defeat more than 30 monsters types each with a unique cardset and attack style
- Defeat enemies and make them your pets or allies
- Unlock new battle locations through questing
Discover the entrance to an ancient fortress while battling mythical and historical opponents:
- Mix of beautiful hand painted backdrops and evocative 3d characters
- A compelling and original story set in an alternative version of medieval Europe
- Ingame achievements and leaderboard available (integrated with Steamworks)
Buy Runespell: Overture
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Monday, May 2, 2011
Friday, April 29, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.