Flyghty Version 1.2 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Nostalgic Software has released Version 1.2 of Flyghty for Macs. The simple 2D flight simulator has evolved to include both land and ocean environments with a choice of Civilian and Military options. The sim allows players to practice a variety of maneuvers including take offs, cruising, loops, and dogfights with enemy planes.
Features:Read more at the link below.
Design your own airplane. Alter mono and biplane wing sizes, tail surfaces, body length, and rotary engine size. Modifications affect both flight and ground dynamics: thrust, lift, drag, weight and inertia. Choose random design if daring.
- Multiple zoom levels and full screen resolutions
- Mono and biplanes have retractable gear and flaps
- Plane damage due to ground contact and enemy fire
- Mountain peak heights affect take off and landing slopes
- Drop heavy torpedo to destroy enemy battleship
- Protect your runway and carrier from balloon bombs
- Mission descriptions and completion bonuses
Civilian options include takeoffs, landings, loops, stalls, dives, wind, fog and various equipment failures. Military options add an aircraft carrier, catapult, tail-hook, enemy planes, battleships and machine guns. Missions include dangerous torpedo drops and balloon bombs. Paid versions add Saving (designs, selections and scores) plus additional Missions.
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, April 18, 2011
Friday, April 15, 2011
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Monday, April 11, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.