The Settlers 7 : Deluxe Gold Edition Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
The Settlers 7 Paths To A Kingdom: Deluxe Gold Edition is now available for purchase. The Deluxe Gold Edition includes Ubisoft's kingdom management simulation title along with the contents of DLC packs 1, 2, and 3. The game puts players in the role of a ruler trying to create, build, and manage a kingdom.
The Deluxe Gold Edition includes free additional content:The Settlers 7 Paths To A Kingdom: Deluxe Gold Edition comes to Macs through TransGaming's Cider Portability Engine and costs $39.99. Follow the links below for more information.
Immerse Yourself in a Captivating Story
- 13 exclusive maps: 6 multiplayer maps and 7 single player campaigns.
- A dozen new buildings. Including the Crypt, Order of Knights, Infernal mine
- Over 30 new locations. Including Field of Mandrake, Treasure Island, Pilgrimage site.
- Castle forge elements allowing players to make their cities unique and customize their castles: 1 gate, 2 windows, 1 bay, 1 balcony and 1 gargoyle
Unravel an intriguing and unexpected story as you play. Combat enemies all across the land in a quest to conquer a formidable kingdom. Defeat ruthless kings, forbidding lords and dark knights on your quest for victory. Uncover undisclosed traitors along your path and turn enemies into allies to pave your way to victory.
Experience a Vast and Beautiful Kingdom
A beautiful, colorful world awaits you with a level of detail unseen before now! A flourishing kingdom bustling with settlers will enthrall you from the very first moment.
Build, Develop and Manage Your Emerging Domain
Enjoy a deep and rich building and production system as you create a kingdom of fortified towns, small villages and productive settlers. Make critical decisions as you expand your realm. Should you optimize production chains, build transport systems, construct new buildings or increase worker efficiency? Every choice you make builds a critical path to victory or defeat.
Expand Your Empire Your Way
Choose your own customized strategy and experience more freedom than ever before. Build strong armies and defeat your opponents in epic battles. Be the first to develop new and attractive technologies. Or, let money rule and occupy the most lucrative trade routes. Itís completely up to you to devise your ideal strategy for beating your opponents.
Innovative Victory Point System
Every match is truly unique with the new victory point system. A new level of tension is reached as you and your opponents collect points based on victories you achieve throughout the game. Every decision counts as you engage in tactics to earn the most points by:
More Customization than Ever Before
- Conquering map sectors
- Building the biggest army
- Occupying the most trade routes
- Developing new technologies
- Becoming the richest kingdom
- And more!
Experience a highly customizable experience as you:
Build Your Own Castle
- Unlock new items that are unique to you
- Create and customize maps to your needs
- Adjust the victory point system, based on your individual preferences
- Select a fast or slow mode of play
- Choose the length of your game, from a quick match to an extended campaign
- Select your level of difficulty
- Play against a variety of AI profiles, up to 4 players or in team mode
Bring even more customization to your game as you assemble your castle from a wide range of styles, designs and architectural details. You and your friends can share your creations online.
A PERMANENT HIGH SPEED INTERNET CONNECTION AND CREATION OF A UBISOFT ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO PLAY THIS VIDEO GAME AT ALL TIMES AND TO UNLOCK EXCLUSIVE CONTENT. SUCH CONTENT MAY ONLY BE UNLOCKED ONE SINGLE TIME WITH A UNIQUE KEY. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 TO CREATE A UBISOFT ACCOUNT WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT. UBISOFT MAY CANCEL ACCESS TO ONLINE FEATURES UPON A 30-DAY PRIOR NOTICE PUBLISHED AT http://thesettlers.us.ubi.com/the-settlers-7/
The Settlers 7 Paths To A Kingdom: Deluxe Gold Edition
Buy The Settlers 7 Paths To A Kingdom: Deluxe Gold Edition
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Friday, March 4, 2011
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.