Europa Universalis III: Divine Wind Coming To Macs
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 2 comments
Virtual Programming has revealed that Divine Wind, the fourth expansion for Paradox Interactive's Europa Universalis III, is in development for Macs. The expansion allows players to take the role of one of four major daimyo's in Japan and features improved diplomacy, more realistic development of trade, and improved graphics.
At the demand of the devout fanbase, this is the 4th expansion of the classic historical strategy game Europa Universalis III. Enhancing every aspect of the game to create an even deeper and moreFor more information about Virtual Programming, follow the links below.
Facebook: Virtual Programming Working On Divine Wind
- New graphical style, with detailed and beautiful map, including lots of new provinces
- Play as any of the four major daimyo’s in Japan and vie for influence over the Emperor and control over the Shogunate.
- Enhanced diplomacy, with more options for alliances and peace negotiation.
- Dozens of new types of buildings, where you have greater control over the development of your provinces.
- More realistic development of trade, with control over strategic resources giving bonuses.
- Manage the internal factions in China to keep the Mandate of Heaven.
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Friday, March 4, 2011
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.