Dragon Age 2 Goes Gold
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Bioware recently announced that Dragon Age 2 has gone gold for all platforms and is on target for a March 8 release in North America and March 11 in Europe. The game puts player in the role of Hawke and allows them to craft the story of the legend's rise to power.
You are one of the few who escaped the destruction of your home. Now, forced to fight for survival in an ever-changing world, you must gather the deadliest of allies, amass fame and fortune, and seal your place in history. This is the story of how the world changed forever. The legend of your Rise to Power begins now.Dragon Age 2 comes to the Mac courtesy of TransGaming and its Cider Portability Engine. It is currently available for pre-order.
Dragon Age 2 thrusts players into the role of Hawke, a penniless refugee who rises to power to become the single most important character in the world of Dragon Age. Known to be a survivor of the Blight and the Champion of Kirkwall, the legend around Hawke’s rise to power is shrouded in myth and rumor. Featuring an all-new story spanning 10 years, players will help tell that tale by making tough moral choices, gathering the deadliest of allies, amassing fame and fortune, and sealing their place in history. The way you play will write the story of how the world is changed forever.
- Embark upon an all-new adventure that takes place across an entire decade and shapes itself around every decision you make.
- Determine your rise to power from a destitute refugee to the revered champion of the land.
- Think like a general and fight like a Spartan with dynamic new combat mechanics that put you right in the heart of battle whether you are a mage, rogue, or warrior.
- Go deeper into the world of Dragon Age with an entirely new cinematic experience that grabs hold of you from the beginning and never lets go.
- Discover a whole realm rendered in stunning detail with updated graphics and a new visual style.
Dragon Age 2
Buy Dragon Age 2
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Monday, February 7, 2011
Friday, February 4, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.