Unlikely Suspects Now Available
6:00 AM | IMG News | 9 comments
Macgamestore.com has added MumboJumbo's Unlikely Suspects to its growing list of digital download offerings. The hidden object game challenges players to collect clues and identify which of 16 suspects is guilty of a crime. Over 4,000 possible solutions give the game a great deal of replayability.
With more than 4,000 different outcomes, there’s always a case to crack in Unlikely Suspects! Track 16 suspects across the globe and learn the criminal’s MO—eliminate the obvious and take a closer look at the evidence to figure out who’s guilty in this whodunit hidden-object adventure. The full version of Unlikely Supstects is available now for $9.95 (USD) from Macgamestore.com. A trial version is also available for download.
Scour each crime scene and collect the evidence left behind before you look over the testimonies from each suspect. Examine each suspect—is the killer tall, short, blond, brunette? What weapon was used? Collect all the clues to figure out which criminal matches the evidence and determine who committed the crime this time!
- Sleuth through cities across the globe
- Collect clues about the criminal at the end of each level
- Track 16 suspects and verify each alibi
- Eliminate suspects as you collect clues—was the criminal tall, short, blond?
- Determine the weapon used in each crime
- Detective Training Mode includes target practice & memory mini-games
- More than 4,000 different outcomes so you can play again & again!
Buy Unlikely Suspects
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, January 31, 2011
Friday, January 28, 2011
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.