Dominions 3: The Awakening Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Shrapnel Games has released a new patch for Dominions 3: The Awakening, Illwinter Game Design's third installment in the turn-based fantasy war game series. The patch brings the game to version 3.26 and introduces a variety of bug fixes and updates.
Here's a partial list of changes in version 3.26:
- Improved performance and window resposivness of the 'AI thinking' host stage.
- Trampling could result in multiplying the target in some circumstances. Fixed.
- Shields could parry some effects they shouldn't be able to, like fear. Fixed.
- Maggots spell was broken, fixed.
- It was sometimes possible to continue sacrificing slaves even if your temple had burned down, fixed.
- Two monthly Voice of Tiamat spells didn't cooperate very well, fixed.
- Burned down lab/temple event messages while sieged now go to the sieged player.
- The Blood Keep site now gives a mountain citadel instead of a swamp city.
- Many more sites can now be found in cave provinces.
- Fixed crash during turn generation.
Head over to the links below to learn more.
Dominions 3 Update Page
Dominions III: The Awakening
Buy Dominions III: The Awakening
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, January 17, 2011
Friday, January 14, 2011
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.