EVE Online: Incursion 1.1.0 Coming Today
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Today is the launch date for version 1.1.0 of the Incursion expansion release for CCP Games' EVE: Online sci-fi MMO. The latest release of the multi-part expansion roll out updates the EVE Contracts system, prepares for Sansha's Incursions and new Character Creator, and offers a variety of updates and bug fixes.
Here's a partial list of features in Incursion 1.1.0:
FEATURES:Check out the links below for more information.
EVE Online: Incursion 1.1.0 Patch Notes
- Sansha's Nation is finalizing incursions, and they are making their last preparations. Get ready!
- The new Character Creator is now live on Tranquility, and your character would very much like to be beautified.
- Various improvements have been made to EVE Gate, including EVE Voice Beta!
- Extended changes and improvements to the Contracts system have been done.
- A number of graphics improvements and updates have been added to the game.
- The API has received numerous improvements.
- The keyboard shortcut system in EVE has been completely revamped. There is a new layout including organized tabs, additional combat commands and new modifiers. CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + Mouse 4/5/6 are all new modifiers.
- Upgrades to the EVE Client make it so CPUs that do not support the SSE2 instruction set will no longer be able to run EVE Online.
CCP Games (add to watch list)
TransGaming (add to watch list)
EVE Online (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, January 14, 2011
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Friday, January 7, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.