StarCraft II Patch 1.2.0 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Blizzard Entertainment has released version 1.2.0 of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. The patch features adjustments to race balance, StarCraft II Editor improvements, the addition of Battle.net Chat Channels, and several bug fixes.
A few of the additions in the update are listed below:
General:Check out the link below for more information about the patch.
StarCraft II 1.2.0 Patch Notes
- Battle.net Chat Channels have been added! Players can now join others in both public and private channels.
- Added in-game chat bar command to whisper to other players. Using the "/w" command will open up a list of available friends, party members, chat channels, and other players within your current game.
- Added Battle.net option to auto-join previous private channels.
- Added Battle.net option to prevent chat channel text from appearing in in-game chat display.
- A new Master League has been added! This league now represents the highest tier of players.
- Customizable Hotkey Support has been added.
- Stalemate Detection has been added. This will end the game in a tie for all remaining players if no players have income, production, or destroyed structures for three consecutive minutes. A countdown timer will now appear when the game detects this scenario.
- An Extreme graphics option is now available. Players can now configure screen space ambient occlusion.
StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty
Buy StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, January 7, 2011
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Monday, January 3, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.