Din's Curse 1.010 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment has released version 1.010 of its action RPG, Din's Curse. The new version includes a variety of bug fixes and performance improvements.
In Din's Curse players take the role of an adventurer cursed to walk the lands in a quest for redemption. The game features 141 possible class combinations, an infinite number of dynamically generated towns, and a game world directly impacted by player choices.
Changes in version 1.010:
• changed protocol number Head over to the links below for a full list of changes and download links.
Din's Curse Change List
• fixed an npc level above level max problem (abomination5)
• improved return to home behavior
• now save actor original position
• made solved by an npc text more generic
Din's Curse Patches
Buy Din's Curse
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, November 5, 2010
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Monday, November 1, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.