Nancy Drew: Shadow At The Water's Edge Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Her Interactive and TransGaming have announced the Mac release of Nancy Drew: Shadow At The Water's Edge. In the mystery game players step into the sleuthing shoes of Nancy Drew as she works to unravel the secrets of a haunted Japanese inn. The Nancy Drew title comes to the Mac through the use of TransGaming’s Cider Portability Engine.
Confront Terrifying Secrets in a Haunted Japanese Inn!Nancy Drew: Shadow At The Water's Edge is available for $19.99. Check out the links below to learn more.
Traditional Japanese family ryokans (inns) are charming places, but a vengeful ghost is terrifying you and other unsuspecting guests. Is there a shadowy specter haunting the placid inn or is something far more sinister driving away business?
Meet Yumi Shimizu, the eldest girl in the family who has gone to the city to start a more modern life, as she blogs her way through fashion, food, and cuteness.
- Immerse yourself in Japanese culture by learning about oragami, tea ceremonies, and calligraphy
- Create custom anime-style characters for your in-game phone
- Play fun mini-games such as pachinko and Sudoku
- Choose from Junior or Senior Detective difficulty levels
- Learn more about the hauntings at Ryokan Hiei and become a certified Ghost Hunter at www.ShadowAtTheWatersEdge.com
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard/10.6.3 Snow Leopard or higher
- Intel Processor
This game will NOT run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems (PowerMac).
- 512MB RAM
- 1.1 GB or more hard drive space
- Intel GMA 950, ATI X1600, NVIDIA 7300 graphics card or better
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet connection the first time the game is launched
Nancy Drew: Shadow At The Water's Edge
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, October 18, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.