New Din's Curse Demo Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment has released a new demo for its action RPG, Din's Curse. Demo version 1.008 includes the latest updates to the game as well as an increase of the demo level limit to 6.
In Din's Curse players take the role of an adventurer cursed to walk the lands in a quest for redemption. The game features 141 possible class combinations, an infinite number of dynamically generated towns, and a game world directly impacted by player choices.
Some changes in version 1.008:
- fixed weapons with 0 min damage not showing dps (Pendler)
- fifixed pricing on weapons with 0 min damage (FloodSpectre)
- fiincreased difficulty of higher difficulties
- fifixed Cave Fish plural (Colonel Blimp)
- fifood and potions are no longer ever considered crappy (Archon/Amberjoy)
- fiadded uvMod Rotate to shader system (not tested well yet)
- fichanged stairs up/down graphics on mini map & world map to arrows so they are easier to see (Oasisbhrnw)
- fifixed a collision mask issue in canReservePosition
- fifixed world collision getting in the way of shutting doors
- fifixed a lock issue with shutting doors (Archon)
Head over to the links below for a full list of changes and download links.
Din's Curse Demo
Buy Din's Curse
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, October 11, 2010
Friday, October 8, 2010
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.