The Sims 3: Barnacle Bay DLC Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Electronic Arts has announced the release of Barnacle Bay, a downloadable content update for The Sims 3. The pirate themed downloadable expansion includes new objects, locations to explore, Create-a-Sim assets, and Sims characters.
Nestled in the Simuyan Sea, the island of Barnacle Bay used to be a resting place for sea voyagers. The first settlers of the island were fishermen, pirates and artists, all looking for better lives. Today, the island is considered a vacation getaway, boasting vibrant beaches, campgrounds, and a new downtown emulating urban life. Will your trip be a vacation or a staycation?Barnacle Bay is available from The Sims 3 store. Learn more about the game at the links below.
The Sims 3: Barnacle Bay
- Meet new Sims, discover the world's secrets, and unwind at Barnacle Beach
- Enjoy 18 all-new exclusive objects and clothing only available in Barnacle Bay
- In Barnacle Bay - Having lunch on a Pirate Ship is only part of the to-do list:
- Grab a bite to eat at Hogan's Deep Sea Diner before fishing at Ophelia's Fishing Hole
- Explore the mystery hidden in Pirate's Hideaway or meet new Sims at The Wanderer's Watering Hole
- Discover the mysterious Barnacle Bay lore by exploring the abandoned piers of Founder's Beach and the relics found within the Goldbeard Galleon Gallery
The Sims 3
Buy The Sims 3
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.