Assassin's Creed II: Pre-Order Available From Macgamestore
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 24 comments
Macgamestore.com has announced that Ubisoft's Assassinís Creed 2: Digital Deluxe Edition for Mac is now available as an exclusive pre-order from the store. The Deluxe Edition includes Assassin's Creed 2, an epic story of vengeance in Renaissance Italy, as well as three bonus maps to explore for hidden treasures: Palazzo Medici, Santa Maria Dei Frari, and the Arsenal Shipyard.
Assassinís Creed 2 is the follow-up to the title that became the fastest-selling new IP in video game history. The highly anticipated title features a new hero, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, a young Italian noble, and a new era, the Renaissance.Assassin's Creed II: Deluxe Digital Edition Is Available for pre-order for $34.99, and is scheduled for an October 4th release.
Assassinís Creed 2 retains the core gameplay experience that made the first opus a resounding success and features new experiences that will surprise and challenge players.
Assassinís Creed 2 is an epic story of family, vengeance and conspiracy set in the pristine, yet brutal, backdrop of a Renaissance Italy. Ezio befriends Leonardo da Vinci, takes on Florenceís most powerful families and ventures throughout the canals of Venice where he learns to become a master assassin.
- EZIO, A NEW ASSASSIN FOR A NEW ERA: Ezio Auditore da Firenze is a young Italian noble who will learn the ways of the assassins after his family was betrayed and he looks to seek vengeance. He is a ladyís man, a free soul with panache yet has a very human side to his personality. Through him, you become a master assassin.
- RENAISSANCE ITALY: Italy in the 15th century was less a country and more a collection of city-states where families with political and economic strength began to take leadership roles in cities like Florence and Venice. This journey through some of the most beautiful cities in the world takes place in a time in history where culture and art were born alongside some of the most chilling stories of corruption, greed and murder.
- A NEW-FOUND FREEDOM: You will be able to perform missions when you want and how you want in this open-ended world that brings back free-running and adds elements such as swimming and even flying to the adventure. The variety in gameplay adds another layer for you to truly play through the game any way you choose.
- DYNAMIC CROWD: Discover a living, breathing world where every character is an opportunity for the player. Blending in with the crowd is easier, working with in-game characters provide ample rewards but can also lead to surprising consequences.
- BECOME A MASTER ASSASSIN: Perfect your skills to become a master assassin where you brandish new weapons, learn to disarm enemies then use their weapons against them, and assassinate enemies using both hidden blades.
Subject to Change
- Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.06 GHz
- RAM: 3 GB
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB Dedicated Shader model 3.0 or higher (ATI RADEON HD 4000/5000 series,
- NVIDIA GeForceģ 100/200 series)
- HD: 9 GB
- PERIPHERALS SUPPORTED: Keyboard, mouse.
- INTERNET CONNECTION: Broadband Internet connection with 128 kbps upstream or faster
Subject to Change
- PROCESSOR: Core i5 2.66Ghz or better
- RAM: 4 GB or better
- VIDEO CARD: 512 MB Dedicated - ATI Radeon HD 4850 , NVIDIA GeForce GT120 or better
- Laptop and integrated versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
Assassin's Creed 2
Buy Assassin's Creed 2
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.