StarCraft II Patch 1.1.0 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 7 comments
Blizzard Entertainment has released version 1.1.0 of the popular StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. The real-time strategy game continues the story of the Terrans, Zerg, and Protoss with an expanded single player campaign, and features all new units and strategies for multiplayer fans to explore.
General:Head over to the page listed below for more information about the patch.
Battle.net: StarCraft II Patch Info
- The Standard (US) and Standard for Lefties (US) hotkey configurations are now available in all regions.
- A new game clock has been added. Players can now instantly see how long they’ve been in their current mission or match. This feature can be turned on or off in the Gameplay Options menu.
- A new Quick Save option is now available for the single-player campaign. Players can now quickly save their mission progress by pressing Ctrl + Q.
- A new System Panel has been added. Players can now view their local time and FPS while in game by mousing over the Menu (F10) button in the upper-left hand corner of the game screen. Laptop users can also view Wi-Fi signal strength and battery levels.
- Sight granted by death reveal no longer lifts Fog of War. Units revealed in this manner are not targetable.
- (Mac only) Moved StarCraft II data files and settings from the Documents folder into the Application Support folder.
StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty
Buy StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, September 20, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.