Might & Magic Heroes Kingdoms Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Ubisoft has announced that its massively multiplayer online web-based game, Might & Magic Heroes Kingdoms is now available in North America. Might & Magic Heroes Kingdoms is available for Mac, Windows PC, and iPad users. The game combines role playing, adventure, and resource management elements.
Set in the Might and Magic universe, Heroes Kingdoms is the first instalment of the saga’s web-based MMO, incorporating role-playing elements, adventure, and management skills. Might and Magic Heroes Kingdoms has all the ingredients of a great M&M Heroes game. There’s an involved storyline, taking place in the fantastic Ashan, and features epic battles and characters, as well as true RPG feeling and style. Might & Magic Heroes Kingdoms brings the multiplayer online world all the richness of the franchise.Might & Magic Heroes Kingdoms is free-to-play with a subscription option available to access additional features.
Players can form alliances in order to dominate the world of Might & Magic. In addition, players are able to customize their in-game experiences based on their available play time, with the ability to successfully expand their kingdoms in either a few minutes or a few hours a day.
- A full web-based MMO experience with PVP and PVE elements.
- Thousands of fellow players for unlimited battle and alliance opportunities.
- Free to play with an optional subscription offering additional features.
- Play anywhere and anytime thanks to the iPad / Windows PC / Mac compatibility and instant access with no client to download.
- Adjust your way of playing to your everyday life with a game adapted to multiple short sessions throughout the day.
- Four different playable factions: Necropolis, Haven, Inferno, and Academy - with more to come.
- Seasonal quests that trigger intense competition among players
Might & Magic Heroes Kingdoms
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Monday, August 23, 2010
Friday, August 20, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.