Din's Curse Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment has released version 1.006 of its action RPG, Din's Curse. The new version includes several bug fixes and improvements.
In Din's Curse players take the role of an adventurer cursed to walk the lands in a quest for redemption. The game features 141 possible class combinations, an infinite number of dynamically generated towns, and a game world directly impacted by player choices.
Changes in version 1.006:
- moved combustion2.tga & blueRing01.tga from expansion to base game (Archon)
- added a note in the manual about AppData being hidden by default (Hagaar)
- now use smaller font for mouse wheel function & keyboard layout so text fits (Ghoulgoat)
- added command to test all effects for missing textures
- fixed priest skill hit effect
- fixed a couple more effects
Head over to the links below to read more.
Din's Curse Change List
Din's Curse Patches
Buy Din's Curse
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Monday, August 23, 2010
Friday, August 20, 2010
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.