6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Independent developer Simone Bevilacqua has released an update for BOH. The retro action game of exploration challenges players to travel through trap filled corridors, solve puzzles, and defeat enemies as they quest to find and defeat the Evil Masters. BOH features more than 40 missions and 5 difficulty levels.
For both those who are having a great gaming time now and those who will back at their computers after the summer, here is one more massive update that takes BOH to yet another level.Check out the link below for more information.
More specifically, this update:
- adds world standings: the game can send automatically the local records to a global server that keeps the real-time standings of all the players in the world who make use of this new feature;
- adds a new tile kind: the message point, i.e. a location that reveals a message (a hint, a riddle, a part of story, etc.);
- uses the messages points to make many missions more intriguing and to improve the tutorial missions (which have also been slightly modified for greater effectiveness);
- adds the theme "pyramid";
- adds 5 new missions;
- adds the possibility of specifying a success epilogue and a failure epilogue for each phase;
- reworks automappers: the more powerful one now covers the same area of the other one, but provides also an alternative rendering mode whereby the map reflects faithfully the actual colors of the tiles;
- makes movements of enemies clearer;
- allows the RM to open locked passages and exits only when facing them;
- removes sidestepping;
- makes [SPACE] the default automapper key;
- makes the alignment of menu texts definable by the theme designer;
- improves a few strings in some translations;
- improves and updates the manuals;
- applies various other changes.
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Monday, August 16, 2010
Friday, August 13, 2010
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.