Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill Preorder Announced
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Her Interactive and TransGaming have announced a pre-order option for the upcoming Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill Remastered. In the mystery game players step into the sleuthing shoes of Nancy Drew as she attempts to solve a murder at a Florida high school. The Nancy Drew title comes to the Mac through the use of TransGaming’s Cider Portability Engine.
As a tribute to Nancy Drew's 80th Anniversary, Her Interactive is remastering the first game that launched the award-winning adventure series. With completely updated graphics and new puzzles, this special edition will appeal to old and new fans alike!Learn more about the game at the link below.
Death, danger, and deception weren’t on the curriculum at a Florida school, but when a prominent student is murdered to protect a lie, everything changes. With the town in fear and the students in shock, you, as Nancy Drew, are the only one who can uncover the truth. Dig into a deadly mystery and discover a secret worth dying for before the murderer strikes again.
- Play as Nancy Drew and uncover the secret that Jake Rogers died for.
- Explore a high school and snoop through confidential files on the suspects.
- Play the game that started the award-winning series.
- Remastered version features: new ending, updated graphics, new puzzles, and task list.
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard/10.6.3 Snow Leopard or
- Intel Processor
This game will NOT run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems (PowerMac).
- 512MB RAM
- 1.1 GB or more hard drive space
- Intel GMA 950, ATI X1600, NVIDIA 7300 graphics card or better
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Internet connection the first time the game is launched
Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Monday, August 9, 2010
Friday, August 6, 2010
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.