Din's Curse Updated, New Screenshots Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment has released version 1.004 of its action RPG, Din's Curse. The new version includes a variety of bug fixes and improvements for the game. Soldak has also released a collection of screenshots showcasing the perspective view recently added to Din's Curse.
In Din's Curse players take the role of an adventurer cursed to walk the lands in a quest for redemption. The game features 141 possible class combinations, an infinite number of dynamically generated towns, and a game world directly impacted by player choices.
Changes in version 1.004:
- fixed a texture animation issue when have 2 textures
- added some more info when ChangeDisplaySettings fails
- logfile now defaults to on
- fixed some of the war against town text (fab)
- fixed highlighting minimap dots in perspective view mode (Roswitha)
- fixed scroll bars on world map (Caal)
- drop down for languages no longer will pick up English twice if zipped and loose files
- fixed changing a graphics option that resets the graphics, forgets the current gamma setting
- no longer turn towards clicked on enemies when dead (Roswitha)
- added alpha to teleport stone icon (Godot)
- moved view variables into user vars
- now monsters with quests are not solid so they don't trap you places (kaeldragor)
- a little bit more UI improvement
- improved a few effects
Head over to the links below to learn more about the update and check out the new screenshots.
Din's Curse Change List
Din's Curse Patches
Din's Curse Screenshots
Buy Din's Curse
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, August 6, 2010
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Monday, August 2, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.