Quake Live Launches Premium Subscription Plans
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 7 comments
id Software recenly announced the launch of premium subscription plans for its web based first person shooter, Quake Live. In addition to the still free Standard plan the company has added Premium and Pro Subscriptions which include extras like special maps, game modes, and the ability to start your own game server.
The Premium Subscription, which can be purchased for $1.99 per month, billed annually, includes:Head over to the link below to read more.
Quake Live Premium Subscriptions
The Pro Subscription, which can be purchased for $3.99 per month, billed annually, includes all of the premium subscription features as well as:
- Access to 20 QUAKE LIVE Premium only maps at launch with more to come. Premium maps are a combination of brand new maps and frequently requested community favorites from previous QUAKE games such as Aerowalk, Theater of Pain, Japanese Castles, and Realm of Steel Rats;
- An all new 'Freeze Tag' game mode;
- Exclusive premium level awards;
- Create your own clan and join up to five separate clans;
- Custom QUAKE LIVE profile wallpaper; and
- Match statistics stored for six months.
The QUAKE LIVE 'Standard' version is still free to play and includes friend lists, access to one clan, matchmaking, and stats tracking delivered through a web browser with over 40 arenas and five game modes.
- The ability to start your own game server, specify a server location, determine the game mode and invite who you want to join you;
- With the Pro Subscription, you can invite three friends with Standard level memberships to play with you in any Premium level map;
- Exclusive pro awards;
- Create your own clan and join up to ten separate clans; and
- Match statistics stored for 12 months.
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Monday, August 2, 2010
Friday, July 30, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.