InGamium Gaming Chat Plug-In Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Games4Mac.de has announced the first public release of Florian Bethke's InGamium. The plug-in for the Adium chat program allows users to receive and reply to instant messages from friends while playing a game, without having to leave fullscreen mode or quit the application. Ingamium currently supports a variety of titles including Aquaria, Bioshock, and Call of Duty.
Ingamium is a plugin for the free chat client Adium. It allows you to receive messages and reply to them while playing a game without leaving fullscreen mode or quitting the game. You´ll simply see the messages on top of the game and in a small chat window you can view the last messages and reply to them.For more information about Ingamium follow the link below.
Ingamium runs on all PowerPC- and Intel-Macs with 512 MB RAM and Mac OS X 10.5.8 or higher with Adium 1.4 Beta, but we strongly recommended an Intel-Mac with Mac OS X 10.6.x.
- Install the plugin with a simple double click –
thereafter it´s perfectly integrated to Adium, without any further configuration!
- No matter whether you use ICQ, MSN, Aim, Google Talk or any other protocol –
Ingamium supports them all!
- Chat with your friends without closing your game
- Ingamium supports more than 50 native Mac OS X games,
but you can add custom ones with a few clicks
- Automatically updates the list of supported games when launching Adium
- Configure Ingamium to fit your needs: e.g. Position and color and the behavior
of the chat window are customizable
- Use the build-in function to send new games to the developer –
they´ll be officially included in the next versions!
InGamium is developed by Florian Bethke, who already developed iFire, an unofficial xFire Client for Mac OS X. Games4Mac supports both projects, running the marketing and is hosting the websites. Games4Mac is germany‘s leading mac-gaming site.
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
Friday, July 23, 2010
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.