Din's Curse 1.002 Released, Beta 1.003 Also Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment has released version 1.002 of its action RPG, Din's Curse. A beta version 1.003 is also now available for download. The beta includes a new perspective view mode, a better shadow option, and new UI graphics.
In Din's Curse players take the role of an adventurer cursed to walk the lands in a quest for redemption. The game features 141 possible class combinations, an infinite number of dynamically generated towns, and a game world directly impacted by player choices.
Some changes from version 1.002:
- changed item glow to match item colors (Valgor)
- now build.cfg controls whether or not manual link appears
- get info on mac now shows version correctly (Aet)
- treasure quests no longer tell you about any reputation gain (Caal)
- respecing skills with status effects now works better (TheRani)
- can now select other players with F1 - F8 (Aganazer)
- fixed key select background
- fixed duplicate input background
- now only show hotkey on use slots if hotkey name is one character long
For the full list of changes and download links for the updates head over to the pages listed below.
Din's Curse Patches
Din's Curse Change List
Buy Din's Curse
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Monday, July 19, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.