iGame Radio Episode 102 Features Dragon Age Review
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Episode 102 of Omaha Sternberg's iGame Radio podcast is now available for listening. The podcast features a review of Dragon Age: Origins from Bioware and TransGaming as well as commentary on the Humble Indie Bundle and Blizzard's DRM.
What’s inside this episode:Visit the page below to check out the podcast.
iGame Radio: Podcast 102
- A review of Dragon Age: Origins for the Mac by Bioware. Published by Transgaming using Cider technology. A single-player RPG whose plot and content rival fantasy sagas, with first rate combat, immersive sound and stellar graphics, and more choice than you can shake a stick at. And you can have sex!
- Omaha Sternberg and Peter Cohen of The Loop talk about the SCOTUS hearing ESA vs Schwarzenegger. Along with flying acronyms, they discuss why SCOTUS will likely rule in ESA’s favor.
- 73 Congressional Democrats sign on to a letter pleading for the FCC Chairman to halt his efforts towards Net Neutrality. An attempt to save investment and jobs? Well, lobbyist jobs at least.
- How will the Humble Indie Bundle event affect marketing for games, especially Indie games? Well, nothing, if Peter and Omaha can’t figure out how to pronounce “Humble Indie Bundle” properly…
- Is the Blizzard DRM way the way to go? You decide. Vote with your wallet.
- And Omaha whines about her antiquated 2006 Mac Pro not being able to run a game originally published in 2004.
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Monday, May 31, 2010
Friday, May 28, 2010
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.