Din's Curse 1.001 Released, Beta 1.002 Also Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment has released version 1.001 of its action RPG, Din's Curse. A beta version 1.002 is also now available for download.
In Din's Curse players take the role of an adventurer cursed to walk the lands in a quest for redemption. The game features 141 possible class combinations, an infinite number of dynamically generated towns, and a game world directly impacted by player choices.
Some changes from version 1.001:
- updated some credits
- now have to have more of an attribute than the curse on an item to equip it (iligiann)
- fixed mana regen from an item doesn't change mana regen stat (TheRani/Kruztee)
- added Please Start a Server to No Servers Found message
- can now pause in a multiplayer game if only person in the game (graffen69)
- fixed masteries not working with shockbolt & flaming arrow (Magitek)
- no longer get experience for destroying cave-ins
- gas leaks no longer get destroyed from frost novas (Valgor)
- fixed PerceptionTrapText (Valgor)
For the full list of changes and download links for the updates head over to the pages listed below.
Din's Curse Patches
Din's Curse Change List
Buy Din's Curse
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Monday, May 24, 2010
Friday, May 21, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.