Toki Tori Coming To Macs May 12
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 3 comments
Two Tribes has announced that its award winning puzzle title, Toki Tori, will be released for Macs on May 12th. The release coincides with the official release of Valve Software's Steam gaming service, which will feature Toki Tori along with several other games.
DescriptionCheck out the sites below for more information.
Toki Tori is a highly entertaining puzzle platformer like nothing you have seen before. Push your brain to the limit as you guide Toki Tori through 80 challenging levels spread over 4 mysterious worlds - collecting eggs as you go.
You are armed with an arsenal of different items and weapons including the infamous Telewarp, InstantRockô and Slug Sucker! Combine these to solve each ingenious level - some easy, some brain-bendingly difficult!
- A wide variety of items and weapons
- 80 levels spread over 4 large worlds
- Dozens of hours of gameplay
- For all ages - accessible and hard levels available
- Catchy music and sound effects
- Additional levels not found in Wii version
- Steam Achievements
- Full screen HD graphics
- Shader effects
- 5.1 Surround Soundtrack
- Controls designed for mouse, keyboard as well as joypad
Buy Toki Tori
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, May 7, 2010
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Monday, May 3, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.