Din's Curse Mod SDK Now Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment has released a software development kit (SDK) for the Mac version of the company's action RPG, Din's Curse. The release gives interested gamers the chance to produce mods for the game. Din's Curse features 141 possible class combinations, an infinite number of dynamically generated towns, and a game world directly impacted by player choices.
We encourage anyone that wants to make mods for Din's Curse to go right ahead. If your mod is good enough, we will even link over to it from this page. We just have a few simple ground rules:Read more at the link below.
Din's Curse Mod SDK
- The mod cannot contain any of the material from the game or demo (this means no material from the game or demo can be distributed with the mod)
- Cannot claim to be official content
- Cannot be sold or used for any other commercial purpose
- Cannot be specifically made to work with the demo or a pirated copy of the game
- Link back to our website (http://www.soldak.com/)
- Soldak Entertainment, Inc. still owns all rights to Din's Curse properties
- We reserve the right to take back these rights at any time if we feel that you are abusing our properties
Buy Din's Curse
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Monday, May 3, 2010
Friday, April 30, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.