Wiz Solitiare 1.47 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Tellini has announced Wiz Solitaire 1.47 for Mac OS X. The game is a collection of several classic card games including Klondike, FreeCell, and Spider. Wiz Solitaire supports different deck formats allowing gamers to choose between thousands of available card sets or create their own decks with the included Deck Editor. Version 1.47 expands the list of available games including The Fan, a simpler variant of Trefoil.
This release expands the list of available games including The Fan: it's a simpler variant of Trefoil which allows Kings to be moved to empty spaces.Click over to the link below for more information.
Other features of Wiz Solitaire include:
Wiz Solitaire requires Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
- More than 25 types of solitaire for endless hours of fun
- Detailed statistics, for those who need to know how many games they played, won and lost
- Unlimited undo
- "Suggest a move" function: useful when you're stuck and/or you're learning a new game
- Save games and resume them later
- Resizable window: you can adapt the game to your screen resolution
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.