Flyghty Reaches Version 1.1
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Nostalgic Software has released Version 1.1 of Flyghty for Macs. The simple 2D flight simulator has evolved to include both land and ocean environments with a choice of Civilian and Military options. The sim allows players to practice a variety of maneuvers including take offs, cruising, loops, and dogfights with enemy planes.
New Features:Read more at the link below.
Design your own airplane. Alter mono and biplane wings, tail surfaces, body length, and rotary engine size. Modifications affect flight and ground dynamics: thrust, lift, drag, weight and inertia.
- Four mountain peak heights for launch/landing slopes
- More zoom levels and elevator deflection
- Biplane has better handling, retractable gear and flaps
- Plane damage due to ground contact and enemy fire
- Protect your runway and carrier from balloon bombs
- Mission descriptions and completion bonuses
Civilian options include takeoffs, landings, loops, stalls, dives, wind, fog and various equipment failures. Military options add an aircraft carrier, catapult, tail-hook, enemy planes, battleships and machine guns. Missions include dangerous torpedo drops and balloon bombs. Registered versions add saving designs, selections and scores.
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Monday, April 12, 2010
Friday, April 9, 2010
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.