Din's Curse Available For Purchase
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment today announced the availability of the action RPG, Din's Curse, for Mac and Windows PCs. Din's Curse is a single player and co-op multiplayer action RPG with 141 class combinations, infinite number of dynamically generated towns, real consequences, and a dynamic, evolving world.
Din, champion of the gods, has cursed you into a second life of service because you selfishly squandered your first one while causing misfortune to those around you. To redeem yourself, you must impress Din by building a reputation for helping others. Travel the spacious western plains of Aleria and save desperate towns from the brink of annihilation. Until you're redeemed, you're doomed to wander the earth alone for all eternity.Din's Curse is available for $24.99 and includes a 30 day money back guarantee.
In Din's Curse, you will explore an extensive underground, slaying dangerous monsters, solving dynamic quests, dodging deadly traps, and in your spare time, plundering loot. Quell uprisings, flush out traitors, kill assassins, cure plagues, purge curses, end wars, and complete other dangerous quests or the danger WILL escalate. Not all is as it seems though, traitors will gladly stab you in the back, renegades can revolt against the town, spies can set up ambushes, and items might even curse or possess your friends.
Choose one of 141 class combinations and journey to an infinite number of dynamically generated towns with vastly different problems. Every game is a surprise! Your actions have real consequences in this dynamic, evolving world. Your choices actually matter!
Open the door to Din's Curse. Surprising adventures await!
Mac Minimum specs:
- Uniquely created worlds for every game, with different monsters, items, quests, and even townspeople, give the player a new experience every time
- Explore a dynamic, evolving, living world
- Many hybrid classes to experience - 6 full classes, 18 specialties, 141 total combinations
- Your choices truly impact the game
- Surprising, emergent gameplay
- Co-op multiplayer to adventure with friends
Mac Recommended specs:
- OS X 10.4 or 10.5
- 1.5 GHz processor (PowerPC or Intel)
- 256MB RAM
- GeForce 2 (or other equivalent)
- 200MB of hard drive space
- DSL or better for multiplayer on internet
- 2.0 GHz processor (PowerPC or Intel)
- 256MB RAM
- GeForce 3 or better (or other equivalent)
Buy Din's Curse
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Friday, March 26, 2010
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.