Diablo II Patch 1.13c Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Yesterday Blizzard Entertainment released the long awaited 1.13c patch for Diablo II. The patch introduces a variety of fixes and changes to the game including a new mystery to uncover, video improvements for Intel Macs running 10.5 or higher, and the addition of respecialization options.
A new Mystery has been revealed!Click over to the link below to read the full change list.
Diablo II Patch 1.13c Notes
- Adventurers of Sanctuary are hereby warned once again, that a new challenge
awaits you. Within Diablo's Bosses, spanning across the world from the
ancient Monastery Catacombs to the Throne of Destruction, is where you'll
find what you seek...
- Fixed an item dupe bug.
- Video improvements for Intel Mac machines with OS 10.5 or greater.
- Fixed an issue where some players could kill other players while in town
- Fixed an issue where some players could disconnect other players when
they had too many active states.
- Fixed two issues where players could stack auras in an unintended way.
Buy Diablo II
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, March 22, 2010
Friday, March 19, 2010
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.