WarCraft III Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Blizzard Entertainment recently released new patches for WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos and its expansion The Frozen Throne. The latest update brought the fantasy real time strategy game to version 1.24e and fixed several exploits and bugs.
Warcraft III v1.24e Patch Notes:
- Fixed an exploit rendering buildings non-interactable ("tower hack").
- Fixed an exploit allowing a player to bypass a summon ability's cooldown ("summon/cooldown hack").
- Fixed a client crash related to workers failing to build in an unintended way ("new crash hack").
- Fixed an exploit allowing the Blood Mages's Phoenix to be resurrected instantly ("phoenix hack").
- Fixed a bug allowing players to select an invalid matchmaking race resulting in all the player's units and buildings becoming sheep ("sheep hack").
Visit the pages below for more information.
WarCraft III Frozen Throne 1.24e
WarCraft III ROC 1.24e
Buy WarCraft III
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, March 12, 2010
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Monday, March 8, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.