Diablo II Patch 1.13b Enters Public Test Realms
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 3 comments
Blizzard Entertainment recently revealed that the long delayed patch for Diablo II has once again entered beta testing on the public test realms. Version 1.13b will introduce a variety of bug fixes and updates as well as respecialization options, and a new mystery to be solved by players of Hell difficulty.
Major Bugs:Learn more at the links below.
Diablo II Patch 1.13b Info
- Fixed an item dupe bug.
- Video improvements for Intel Mac machines with OS 10.5 or greater.
- Fixed an issue where some players could kill other players while in town ("TPPK").
- Fixed an issue where some players could disconnect other players when they had too many active states.
- Fixed two issues where players could stack auras in an unintended way.
- Respecialization is now possible! Completing the 'Den of Evil' quest will now additionally reward 1 free respec which can be saved. Players who have already completed this quest should receive 1 free respec in Hell difficulty.
- Increased the drop rate of high runes.
- Support for blit scaling in windowed mode. The game can now be maximized to the largest 4:3 resolution supported (hooray widescreen users).
- Some rare drop items now have an orange color. i.e. Runes and items required for Uber Tristam.
- Modified the gold bank limit to be a flat cap not bound by level.
- Removed the requirements to create a hardcore character.
- Greatly reduced the explosion damage dealt by Fire Enchanted monsters.
Buy Diablo II
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.