Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 13 comments
Aspyr Media has announced the digital download release of Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition for Intel Mac owners.
Developed and published in North America by Aspyr, the title combines the original Star Wars The Force Unleashed videogame with three new levels set in iconic Star Wars locales and a host of new costumes and character models. This special edition of the game will show players "the deepest, darkest side of the Force in a story that puts them on a collision course with Luke Skywalker himself."
Experience the Power of the Dark SideStar Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition costs $39.99. For more information follow the link below.
GameAgent: SW The Force Unleashed USE
The story and action of Star Wars®: The Force Unleashed™ expands with the release of Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition. A special new version of the game that shows players the deepest, darkest side of the Force in a story that puts them on a collision course with Luke Skywalker himself. The Ultimate Sith Edition includes all of the original missions found in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed as well as three new levels set in iconic Star Wars locales and a host of new costumes and character models.
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed completely re-imagines the scope and scale of the Force and casts players as Darth Vader’s “Secret Apprentice” unveiling new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy seen through the eyes of a mysterious new character armed with unprecedented powers.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition combines the original Star Wars: The Force Unleashed videogame and three new levels to create the definitive ultimate-evil storyline of the events that occurred between the two classic Star Wars movie trilogies.
- Additional content includes three new levels set in iconic Star Wars locales and a host of new costumes and character models.
- The Ultimate Sith Edition expands the story of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and re-imagines the Star Wars Saga as if the Secret Apprentice had killed Darth Vader and taken his place by The Emperor’s side, becoming the most powerful Sith Lord in the universe.
- In the Ultimate Sith Edition, the Emperor sends his new apprentice to the planet Tatooine to dispatch Obi-Wan Kenobi, who has been hiding on the planet ever since the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. During their hunt for the reclusive Jedi, players will also explore the depths of Jabba the Hutt’s palace and encounter notorious bounty hunter Boba Fett.
- In the game's thrilling finale, the Secret Apprentice is sent to the planet Hoth on a crusade to crush the Rebellion once and for all. While on Hoth, players face Luke Skywalker himself while visiting iconic locations seen in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back.
- The Ultimate Sith Edition gives gamers a chance to experience the full power of the dark side of the Force. Players can create devastating attack combos using the Secret Apprentice’s lightsaber and over-the-top Force powers – Force push, grip, repulse and lightning upgrade. Master these powers to leave a path of destruction behind them in their quest to rid the Galaxy of the Jedi.
- The Secret Apprentice doesn’t just defeat his enemies with the Force– he hurls them through walls, smashes them into objects, shocks them with lightning, and even transforms them into Force-charged bombs capable of massive destruction.
Operating System: 10.5.8 (Leopard), 10.6.2 (Snow Leopard)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 25 GB + 1 GB Swap File
Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD2600, (NVidia): Geforce 8600
Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
Media Required: DVD-ROM
Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard or Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller
Recommended System Requirements
CPU Speed: 2.6 GHz Intel Quad-Core
Video Card: Geforce 8800
Video RAM: 512 MB
Supported Video cards
NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600
NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800
NVIDIA GEFORCE 9600
NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 120
ATI RADEON HD 2600
ATI RADEON HD 3870
ATI RADEON HD 4670
ATI RADEON HD 4850
NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disk and virtual disk drives.
NOTICE: Intel integrated video chipsets are not supported.
NOTICE: Apple Intel Chipsets only. Power PC Processors (G4 and G5) are not supported.
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition
Buy Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, February 22, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.