Din's Curse Priest Class Revealed
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment, known for its Depths of Peril and Kivi's Underworld fantasy games, has released more new information about the upcoming action RPG, Din's Curse. The latest update reveals the game's Priest class and its associated specialties: Paladin, Healer, and Shaman. This is the sixth and final revealed class of those available in the game.
Priest:Din's Curse is currently in beta testing, with version 0.905 recently released to testers. Click over to the link below to learn more.
Din's Curse Classes
By the light of good, these holy warriors command more than strength and might, but also heal and bless themselves and others.
Specialties: Paladin, Healer, and Shaman.
This guardian totes heavy armor with ease while using the power of the gods to maim the unjust.
Bonuses: higher health per vitality, higher mana per spirit, higher damage per strength, and higher mana regen per spirit
Mana gen: Mana gain on blocks and parries
Armor: Cloth, Leather, and Shields
- Zeal - An attack with extra damage and chance to get a crushing blow.
- Shield Mastery - When using a shield, you receive a defense bonus.
- Shield Bash - This shield attack will stun your enemy.
- Mace Mastery - Improves mace combat performance.
- Mail Armor - Can wear any mail armor. Each skill level makes your armor more efficient.
- Regeneration - This spell regenerates your health for a while.
- Stunning Blows - Increased chance of landing stunning blows, which stun the enemy for a moment.
- Crushing Blow - Increased chance of landing a crushing blow, which automatically causes the maximum damage for that hit.
- Smite - A powerful attack with lingering damage for a moment.
- Bravery - Extra defense and chance of hitting for you and your friends for a little while.
Din's Curse Patches
Buy Din's Curse
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, February 22, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.