Eschalon Book II Trailer Unveiled
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Basilisk Games has announced the release of a trailer for Eschalon: Book II, the upcoming second title in its planned "old school" RPG trilogy. The game will include improvements like re-rendered tiles, new weather effects, new skills, new monsters, and a larger world to explore.
More about Eschalon Book II:
- Eschalon: Book II is the sequel to 2007’s award winning RPG Eschalon: Book I, although no previous experience is needed to play and enjoy Book II.
- Book II will be available for Windows, Macintosh (Universal Binary) and Linux-based computers.
- Play as a male or female character.
- 1024 x 768 native resolution.
- Most tiles have been re-rendered to take advantage of the higher engine resolution. Hundreds of new graphic elements, tiles, sound effects and music means Book II is not just a remix of the previous game.
- New weather effects: snow, rain, and thunderstorms. Weather isn’t just an effect; severe weather effects gameplay stats and skills.
- Additional skills and improved skill balancing.
- Improved GUI including additional save game slots, increased number of Inventory and Quick Slot spaces, Key Ring and Recipe book, and much more!
- “Equipment configuration” presets for convenient swapping of entire armor and weapons sets.
- New difficulty modes and tracked statistics add to replay value.
Check out the new trailer at the link below.
Eschalon Book II Trailer Released
Eschalon: Book II
Buy Eschalon: Book II
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Monday, February 15, 2010
Friday, February 12, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.