Din's Curse Rogue Class Unveiled
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Soldak Entertainment, known for its Depths of Peril and Kivi's Underworld fantasy games, has released more new information about the upcoming action RPG, Din's Curse. The latest update reveals the game's Rogue class and its associated specialties: Assassin, Trickster, and Thief. This is the fifth revealed class of the six planned for the game.
Rogue:Check out the site below to read more about the game's classes.
Din's Curse Classes
Living by their own rules, this tricky class excels at stealthy deception, trap evasion, lock picking, and are lethal killing machines.
Specialties: Assassin, Trickster, and Thief.
This vanquisher is a lethal killer, racking up huge amounts of damage.
Bonuses: higher attack per dexterity, higher health per vitality, and higher damage per strength
Mana gen: Mana gain on critical hits and kills
Armor: Cloth and Leather
Weapons: Daggers and Swords
- Rupture - This has extra damage and a high chance of deep wounds. Deep wounds causes another 200% of the melee hit damage over 5 seconds.
- Lethal blow - A powerful attack with a higher chance to hit, more damage, and more critical hits to your enemies.
- Precise Strike - This situational attack does lots of extra damage and has a good chance for a critical hit.
- Viper Venom - This attack causes poison damage over time.
- Spot vulnerability - Find the gaps in the enemy's armor, like a little game of strip fighting.
- Death Blow - Gobs of damage is more likely to hit the target, and when you kill with this attack, a poison cloud is released.
- Critical Strike - When the target is distracted, or you or your target scores a critical hit this attack causes tons of damage.
- Charged Strike - When your attack makes contact, a frost nova is released.
- Deadly Aim - Increases your chances of causing critical hits.
- Precision - Improves your aim, causing you to hit your target more often.
Buy Din's Curse
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Monday, February 8, 2010
Friday, February 5, 2010
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.