Land Air Sea Warfare Coming Soon To Macs
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Isotope 244 recently announced work on a Mac version of the recently released Land Air Sea Warfare, a new game from the developers of Machines at War. The strategy war game features 70 new types of units, new technologies, and six "gigantic mega units" for players to control.
After two years of development I have finally completed my next game! It builds on my previous real time strategy game Machines at War and takes it in a different direction. Battles are now a rich mix of different types of units and your headquarters can even be in the sea! There are over 70 new types of units, new technologies, and six gigantic mega units which are awesome in battle! I would list all of the changes, but looking at my work log there are over 800 of them! I will be working on the Mac version next and am still developing the game every day, so if you have any suggestions for the game please let me know. - James BryantFor more information about the game click over to the page below.
Land Air Sea Warfare
Land Air Sea Warfare:
Command a force of thousands of units into strategic warfare in this new real time strategy game. Fortify your base with turrets, surface to air missile launchers, torpedo launchers, and long range cannons. Next create factories to pump out enormous legions of vehicles, aircraft, and ships to wage war with, you decide what to build. Form groups with the easy to use grouping interface and transport units to prepare for an assault on the enemy! Finally execute your strategic battle plan and enjoy the immense carnage that ensues. With unique explosions, wreckages, sound effects, and animations for every unit the carnage is as beautiful as it is deadly. Discover and mine unique resources to build gigantic mega units which can turn the tides of war instantly!
As the commander of a massive war campaign you can navigate stealth aircraft and submarines on recon missions, airlift units into the fight via helis, scout tread marks left by enemy tanks to their base, and hide under trees for an ambush attack. You can expand your city with over 100 structures and units to choose from. As your empire grows you can research technologies to guide the focus of your strategy. Dominate on all types of terrain, send aircraft to bombard the enemy to weaken its infrastructure, control the shores with a naval fleet of ships and subs, and transport units into the fight to finish the mission! You can even manufacture and launch game changing weapons such as ICBMs.
Land Air Sea Warfare features a random map system so every game you play is unique and poses new challenges. There are also several victory types and settings to customize the game and provide fresh missions. After each battle detailed statistics are displayed showing the how the tides of war changed for each player.
- Command six new gigantic mega units.
- Highly optimized game engine runs great even on netbooks
- Direct new ships, subs, and a full naval armament.
- Launch all new ICBM and defense systems.
- Use the new technology research system.
- New voices for units, over 250 fun remarks.
- New voice system warns you of attacks and resource shortages.
- Learn the game with new integrated help system and tooltips.
- Challenge the new AI featuring several attack modes and strategies.
- Navigate stealth fighter aircraft and submarines.
- Attack with new laser and electric shock weapons.
- Construct defensive shields and walls.
- New volcanic terrain type to play on.
- Learn more with the new loading screen featuring unit and tech info and gameplay tips.
- Customize the game with the new mutator feature so you can play with only ground units, only sea units, etc.
- Win at each of six new victory conditions such as Team Traitors, Arms Race, The Mega Project, etc.
- Use the new radar system with upgraded display option to track enemy positions.
- Command new transport carriers to quickly move vehicles and ships.
- Research new technologies including Secret Agents and Intelligence Service.
- Watch the new aircraft with realistic flight patterns.
- Discover ten new map types.
- Enjoy ten new music tracks.
Buy Land Air Sea Warfare
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, February 1, 2010
Friday, January 29, 2010
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.